Tuesday, February 18, 2014

need life to calm down!

Its been a crazy week...my father is 84 and he fell and broke his hip!! He is an extremely healthy older man except for his brain.  After his surgery, he ended up with an ileus(twisting of his bowel) high blood pressure and pneumonia!  It was very iffy that he would make it for a couple days.  What a stressful time for me and my family.  What madeit even worse is that my mother died 3 years ago on February 15.  If my dad had not made it through, I'm not sure how my sister and all of us would have handled it.  Luckily ,through the grace of God, my father is doing so much better!!  The whole time I was worried about my dad, my fiancé decided to do an amazing thing for us both.  He admitted himself into a type of treatment for 30 days!  I miss him being home so much, but I am grateful he has had the strength to make this decision and to follow thru with it.  I truly believe this is gong to save both of our lives.  Like my title said,"life needs to calm down", I am ready for a much needed boring weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment